“Did you know that you don’t need a referral from your dentist to be seen by our office?”
At your complimentary initial consultation, Dr. Neal and her team will:
- Review your dental and medical history
- Take diagnostic photographs and x-rays
- Provide a complete orthodontic evaluation
- Discuss your customized treatment plan
- Provide you with all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
Dr. Neal and her team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We will provide you with the information that you need to determine which treatment and financial options are best for you and your family.
It is best if all parties responsible for making the decision are present at the initial consultation. If that is not possible, we would be happy to schedule a conference call during the consultation so everyone can be a part of the decision making. Just let our team know so we can set up the virtual meeting ahead of time.
Adult Orthodontic Treatment
Advances in technology in orthodontics has really helped us treat more and more adult patients.
Neal Smiles Orthodontics have treated adults as old as 80 and it’s been amazing to see the transformation in our adult patients.
The Difference Between Braces & Clear Aligners
Deciding the type of orthodontics you’re going to be wearing for an in the future is a big decision.
Speak with Dr. Neal to review the advantages of each and decide which is best for you.
At our office we…
- Accept most insurance plans
- Submit your insurance claims and paperwork for you
- Provide interest free financing
- Offer low to no down payment and extended monthly payment options
- Accept most major credit cards
- Help you with your flexible spending accounts, medical savings accounts, or health savings accounts
- And have a convenient patients portal which allows you to view your appointment and financial information at any time.
You will be sent an email and login to connect to our patients portal for your online forms. If you are having difficulty, please call our office. If paper forms work better for you please print and fill out the forms below prior to your appointment.
These documents are in Adobe PDF format. If you’re unable to read PDF files, you can download Acrobat Reader free from Adobe.
Our office is dedicated to protect the privacy rights of our patients and the confidential information entrusted to us.